2 oz Patrón Reposado tequila
1/2 oz Patrón Citrónge orange liqueur
1/2 oz lemon juice
1/2 oz simple syrup
2 oz tamarind puree
2 Slices serrano chile (thinly sliced)
lemon wedge (for garnish)
coarse salt (for garnish)
– Add the simple syrup to a mixing glass and lightly muddle the slices of serrano chile.
– Before you add the rest of the ingredients, prepare your glass by coating part of the rim with lemon juice, then dip the rim into the salt.
– Add remaining ingredients to the mixing glass, fill with ice, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
– Double strain over ice into an old fashioned glass, garnish with a lemon wedge and serve.
2 oz tequila
1 oz tamarind concentrate
1 oz sour mix
1⁄2 oz simple syrup
– Coat the rim of a rocks glass with salt, fill with ice and set aside.
– Add the remaining ingredients to a shaker and fill with fresh ice.
– Shake, and strain into the prepared glass.
– Garnish with a lime wheel.
8 cups sater
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup plus 8 teaspoons tamarind concentrate, divided
2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice, divided
12 tablespoons vodka, divided
4 cups ice cubes, divided
Stir 8 cups water, sugar, 1/2 cup tamarind concentrate, and 2 tablespoons lime juice in large pitcher until sugar dissolves. DO AHEAD: Cocktail base can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
Combine 1/2 cup cocktail base, 3 tablespoons vodka, 2 teaspoons tamarind concentrate, and 1 teaspoon lime juice in cocktail shaker. Add 1 cup ice cubes; shake 30 seconds to chill. Strain into 2 Martini glasses. Garnish with lime slices. Repeat 3 more times for 8 cocktails.
1.5 oz Patron Silver
2 oz tamarindo soda
.25 oz lime juice
.25 oz grapefruit juice
1 dash Absinthe
10 tamarind pods
1 cup water
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 1/2 oz tequila
3/4 oz lemon juice
3/4 oz lime juice
1/4 oz – 1/2 oz simple syrup or agave
1 1/2 oz tamarind paste
– Whisk together salt and chili powder.
– Wet the rim of your glass, dunk into the salt/chili powder, and fill glass with ice.
– Fill a shaker with ice and pour in tequila, lemon juice, lime juice, agave, and tamarind paste.
– Shake and pour into prepared glass.